Fixtech designs its products for varying climates and conditions of use and we will continue to develop our products as the climates and conditions change with the different Countries we enter, making them even better.
Fixtech adhesive sealants are being used around the world in various forms and we are proud to service our customer’s needs, such as being used in temperatures and climates from the deserts of the Middle East (+50oC) to Antarctica (-40oC), and are all continuing to perform to the high standard our customers have come to expect.
All Fixtech products are manufactured to ISO9001 and ISO14001 for consistency and all designed for superior performance.
Fixtech Fix190 & Fix190FWT achieved DNVGL Class Product Certification standards for High Speed Vessels and Naval Vessels including but not limited to window adhesion, structural bonding and external finishing with our FIX190 and Fix190FWT.
Fixtech Fix15 and Fix190 & Fix190FWT also has GL (Germanischer Lloyds) Certification for structural bonding adhesive.
Fixtech Fix8 and Fix8HT both PASS the low flame spread SGS March 2017, Tested to 2010 (FIRE TEST PROCEEDURE) FTP Code International Code for application of Fire Test Procedures, Part 5 - TEST FOR SURFACE FLAMABLITY (TEST FOR SURFACE MATERIALS AND PRIMARY DECK COVERINGS).
Fix15 and Fix190 and Fix190FWT all have MED CERTIFICATION FOR SURFACE FLAMMABILITY TEST TO IMO A653 (16), PART 5, AND SMOKE AND TOXICITY TEST TO PART 2, OF THE FTP CODE, RESOLUTION MSC61.
FIX190 AND FIX190FWT have PLUMBING PRODUCT SAFETY LICENSE, TO AS/NZS 4020:2005 TESTING OF PRODUCTS FOR USE IN CONTACT WITH DRINKING WATER.
Fixtech offers the best quality range of products to you that is possible, not only for health and safety reasons - we are also setting new standards for UV resistance and colour stability, chalking resistance, product user friendliness, strength, paint-ability and longevity.
THE FIXTECH PRODUCT RANGE OFFERS:
- High UV resistance, whites that do not yellow, and the other colours are colourfast
- Paintable MSPolymer adhesive sealants for structural bonding and sealing
- Non-Paintable Silicone adhesive sealants for structural bonding and sealing
- Best deck caulking in the industry along with two types of bedding adhesives;
- 1 part for easy of application and bonding with weights
- 2 part for easy of application and bonding with vacuum bagging.
- No solvent bubbles during cure
- Continues to stay flexible over long periods of UV and heat exposure
- Suitable for all uses above and below the waterline
- Excellent adhesion onto many different substrates
- Activator and Primer-less bonding to save you money.
Full line of FixTech products