Quality Products Service and Advice Leading the way in bonding solutions, exceptional service and value. Quality Marine Products Service Advice Sealing and Bonding Boats Since 2001. Quality RV Products Service and Advice Sealing and Bonding RV's since 2004
Quality Products Service and Advice
Leading the way in bonding solutions, exceptional service and value.
Quality Marine Products Service Advice
Sealing and Bonding Boats Since 2001.
Quality RV Products Service and Advice
Sealing and Bonding RV's since 2004
Fixtech servicing the marine industry since 2001 with adhesive sealants for:
- Direct and Framed glass and acrylic window bonding and sealing
- Structural bonding FRP deck to hull, cabin tops, flybridge
- Superb teak deck caulking and bedding systems
- Underwater fittings and fixtures waterproof sealing
- UV resistant finishing sealing non-yellowing
- Sanitary sealing
Fixtech servicing the RV and Travel Trailer industry since 2005 with adhesive sealants for:
- External wall panel bonding and sealing, roof panel and sealing
- Interior Floor bonding, wall panel bonding and ceiling panel bonding
- Waterproofing seals around all the fittings and fixtures incl. roof
- Framed and direct glass bonding and sealing
- Stone chip aluminum panel bonding
- Interior and exterior finishing sealants,
- Hardwood epoxy adhesives and timber glues
Fixtech servicing the Construction industry since 2005 with adhesive sealants for:
- Direct and frame glazing structural silicone for buildings
- Floor and wall 100% waterproof timber adhesive
- Specialist below ground shoring frame adhesive
- UV resistant interior and external finishing sealants
- Expansion and Construction joint sealants
- Sanitary silicone
Welcome to FixTech U.S.
Fixtech designs its products for varying climates and conditions of use and we will continue to develop our products as the climates and conditions change with the different Countries we enter, making them even better. Fixtech adhesive sealants are being used around the world in various forms and we are proud to service our customers needs, such as being used in temperatures and climates from the deserts of the Middle East (+50C) to Antarctica (-40C), and are all continuing to perform to the high standard our customers have come to expect.
All Fixtech products are manufactured to ISO9001 and ISO14001 for consistency and all designed for superior performance. Fixtech also achieved Certification to DNV standards for high speed vessels including but not limited to window adhesion, structural bonding and external finishing with our FIX190. Fixtech also has GL (Germanischer Lloyds) Certification for structural bonding adhesive with Fix190 as well as having Australian/New Zealand Certification for use in potable water tanks for both hot and cold water.
Fixtech offers the best quality range of products to you that is possible, not only for health and safety reasons – we are also setting new standards for UV resistance and colour stability,chalking resistance, product user friendliness, strength, paintability and longevity
“Baldwin Boats started building houseboats in 1970. Over the past 45 years we have continually expanded our operations with the construction of a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and a well laid-out 28,000 sq ft. showroom. Baldwin builds very large houseboats and other smaller boats and we use the Fix15 White on all of our builds when using Aluminium composite. Fix15 is used to fix the structure to the aluminium frame and seal everything. Baldwin uses FixTech products not only on the big jobs, but also on smaller renovations and boat builds.”
“My name is Venard Waters and I have worked in the boat building industry for almost 40 years, specializing in teak decking for at least half of that. Fix1DC by Fixtech has lived up to my expectations and I happily recommend it to shipwrights and anyone inquiring about decking products. I’ve applied Fix1DC to more than 100 boats repairing other failed deck caulking from 2013 forward and Fix1DC has been used in 4 cruise liner projects.”
American Trailers of the Carolinas
‘We put the “cool” into cooler trailers.’
We use Fix8 by FixTech to bond and seal our very cool trailers, we are happy with Fix8 for our bonding and sealing.
NuTeak gives your boat flooring the unmistakable look of real teak with unmatched durability and ease of maintenance.
“At Nuteak we use Fixtech to bond our flooring no matter indoors or outdoors.”